Thursday, August 20, 2009

Initial

So, I'm currently employed as an animator, thoughI dabble in MEL, at Human Head Studios, in Madison, WI. Its a video game development company hidden away in the eternal frozen tundra of America's Dairy land. They're credited with creating Rune and (most recently) Prey to name a few titles.

My primary responsibilities there are character animation, rigging, etc., but I've also developed a few tools for us here, like automating a joint based deformation system for facial anim. But most of the work up to this point as been adding modifications to the Advanced Skeleton Rig. I've done a few other little tools to help increase our efficiency as well.

I'll be using this forum as a place to post animation examples, tips, discussions as well as MEL examples and tools I develop along the way. This was all inspired by Sean Nolan's site. His a lot more in depth at this point, but I figure I'll get there someday. In the meantime, I hope someone may find this site useful.

-sd

No comments:

Post a Comment