Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rigging Excitement

Wow...so inspiration and creativity abound! I've been looking around the web lately to find interesting solutions to rigging conundrums, and I came across a couple of amazing TD reels. I had seen one before, but just decided to write about it now. The two guys I'm talking about are Victor Vinyals and Christopher Crouzet. I'm pretty sure you can find their stuff on youtube as well, but I wanted to give their site some hits, as they deserve them.

I came a cross these during my recent exodus again into the realm of rigging. I've been trying to find sources, and contact old professors to find potential avenues to take so that I can learn more about rigging and scripting and all the magic that occurs, before the magic that's seen. So, check those guys out, and hopefully they'll inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment